SACRED PERÚ 2012
with Pepper Lewis & GAIA
Cost is USD $4500 per participant
Standard Accommodations double occupancy
BOOKING & PAYMENT:
To secure your place, a payment of $1,500 USD is required before the 30 april 2012
The $3,000 USD balance can be pay before the 15 May 2012
Limited to 45 people, please register soon
Please attach your completed REGISTRATION FORM to this program (in EXCEL format) and send to email@example.com
CONTACT US by PHONE:
Monday-Friday: 10 AM - 6:00 PM, Lima Time
Phone: 51-1-994082725 / 51-1-4464146
Payments can be made by Money Transfer or Bank Transfer.
Wire transfer and other fees are not included. Please review these fees and make certain to transfer the correct amount.
We must receive the exact amount indicated.
You can complete your transfer through one of these companies:
- MONEY GRAM
- WESTERN UNION
BENEFICIARY: Carla Francisca Gilardi Olazabal
DOCUMENT ID: 07864392
WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION:
BENEFICIARY: Fernando Araya Urquiza
ADDRESS: Av. Rivera Navarrete 600, San Isidro, Lima, Peru
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 038-100-208002231023 49
SWIFT CODE: BIFSPEPL
- Domestic airfares: Lima-Cusco/Juliaca-Lima
- Meals as follows:
DAY 1: Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: Breakfast, Picnic lunch, Dinner
DAY 3: Breakfast, Picnic lunch, Dinner
DAY 4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 7: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 9: Breakfast
- Private transportation for all transfers
- Private transportation for all tours
- Professional English/Spanish guide (with the possibility of Russian & German translation - requires enough participants)
- Entrance ticket for the City tour and the Sacred Valley tour
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Vistadome Train: Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo
- Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- First Aid Kit
- Double-occupancy hotel accommodations
- Bus ticket: Cusco - Puno (www.inkaexpress.com)
- Entrance Ticket and Tour to the floating islands
- Entrance Fee and Tour to Sillustani and Amaru Muru
- 3 nights in Cusco / 2 nights at the Sacred Valley / 3 nights in Puno (www.casa-andina.com)
- International Airfare to or from Lima
- Meals not described in this program
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and extra spending money
- Extra services not mentioned in this program
We will begin our journey on 10 July 2012, at the Jorge Chavez
International airport, LAN Domestic Flights Counter, meeting time
to be confirmed later, via e-mail.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to departure will receive a 50%
credit, minus credit card fees (if applicable).
Cancellations made less than 15 days prior to departure will pay a
full 100% penalty.
NOTE: ENTRANCE FEES MAY VARY ACCORDING TO INC (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CULTURE) REGULATIONS. SHOULD THIS BE THE CASE, WE WILL INFORM YOU INMEDIATELY IN ORDER TO READJUST OUR PRICES. WE MUST BE KEPT INFORMED OF ANY MODIFICATIONS TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SEND US. FAILURE TO DO MAY SUBJECT YOU TO A PENALTY AND/OR CANCELLATION.
- Please bring US Dollars, as they are much easier to exchange.
- Do not exchange money at airports or in hotels. You will have plenty of opportunities to change money in official places that have better rates.
- ATMs are available in airports and cities.
- One US $ is approximately 2.75 Nuevos Soles (Peruvian Currency)
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards are accepted in cities and hotels.
- You will need cash to make purchases of any kind in the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- A 10% tip in restaurants is considered fine.
- Always have bottled water with you. We do not advise drinking tap water anywhere. Ask for bottled water in restaurants. Make sure the bottle is sealed and/or opened in your presence.
- Do not eat food sold by street vendors.
- Bring 1 or 2 copies of the photo-page of your passport and always have one with you, leaving the original in the hotel safe.
- Do not wear visibly valuable jewelry; protect your camera and other property.
- Hotels will have Internet access. International calls can be expensive; we recommend you buy a phone card upon arrival.
- Temperatures in Cusco and Lake Titicaca can reach 65 degrees F by day and 15 - 20 degrees cooler at night. In the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, it will be 10 degrees warmer, respectively. Please consider this when planning travel clothing.
We will need proof of personal medical travel insurance, along with your registration form, or before the trip. An inexpensive policy can be obtained if you do not already have one. This will ensure that you will receive the best medical care in case of any emergency. You certify that your insurance is sufficient to cover your personal needs and release our host(s) from any liability in this regard. (initial here)__________.
This program does not include the cost of international travel from your country of origin to Lima, Peru, or any accommodations in Lima prior to or after the trip.
If you would like to stay in Peru longer we will be happy to help you coordinate that. Please remember that Pepper Lewis will not be part of any activities other than those specified in the SACRED PERU 2012 brochure.